Cartridge Actuated Devices, Inc
Performs basic dimensional and visual inspection of parts, assemblies and final product. Reviews process documentation for conformance to order specifications. Uses various measuring devices to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Uses engineering drawings to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Prepares and documents non-conformance reports.
- Utilizes required inspection records.
- Prepares and maintains required inspections records.
- Performs in process and receiving inspection.
- Reports variations in material inspected and equipment calibration promptly to supervisor.
- Adheres to safety practices and procedures.
- Follows procedures as defined by CAD policies, procedures, and ISO9001:2000 requirements. Maintains confidentiality of all information processed.
- Adheres to the Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) policies and procedures related to NIST 800-171 and completes all required CUI Awareness training, which includes collection, processing/handling, transmission, storage, and general safeguarding practices.
Performs related duties as assigned. Regular and consistent attendance is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk; use hand to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds using appropriate moving devices. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The employee is occasionally exposed to hazardous materials. The noise level in the work environment is usually low. The work environment is organized and controlled.
Subject Matter Understanding. Analytical. Inspecting/Examining. Troubleshooting.
Required: High School Diploma or a General Educational Development Diploma (GED). Ability to read instructions, work orders and blue prints. Basic Computer Skills. Previous inspection experience. . Must pass the ATF Background check.
Preferred: Five years plus of previous inspection experience in a manufacturing environment.